Saturday, March 8, 2014

The Ellsworth Trip

Over the last 7-days, I have traveled quite a bit.  Make that 2,102 miles, to be exact.  My travels took me from San Diego and Los Angeles to Moab and St. George.  Obviously, the California locals were for business, while the Utah locals were for pleasure (if you can believe that).  Most importantly, I sealed the deal with Ellsworth Handcrafted Bicycles: I have created and will manage their trade-in program, which will be known as the Certified Pre-Owned (CPO) program.  Anex has taken a big step forward!

Here are a few pics from the trip.

Ellsworth H.Q.
The South Rim of Gooseberry (Hurricane, UT)
The Guacamole Trail (Hurricane, UT)
The Zen Trail (St. George, UT)
Suicidal Tendencies (Santa Clara, UT)
 Green Valley / Stucki Springs Loop (St. George, UT)
The Mother of all Classics: Slickrock (Moab, UT)
 





No comments:

Post a Comment