Monday, May 5, 2014

Rocky Mountain Element 70

This is a 15" (Small) 2004 Rocky Mountain Element 70 in great shape; the front fork is brand-new, installed earlier this morning.

Here are the stock spec's: http://bikepedia.com/QuickBike/BikeSpecs.aspx?Year=2004&Brand=Rocky%20Mountain&Model=Element%2070&Type=bike

The highlights:

- 15" (Small) 2004 Rocky Mountain Element 70 aluminum frameset
- Fox Float RL rear shock
- Rock Shox XC28 front fork (BRAND-NEW)
- Shimano / Sram disc wheelset (rear is brand-new, installed today)
- Shimano XT rear / LX front derailleurs
- Shimano LX rapid-fire shifters
- Shimano Deore hydraulic disc brakes
- Race Face Evolve XC crankset
- Pedals not included

SOLD.


2 comments:

  1. I have a question about this model of bike and my question is can I get larger tubeless tires for it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has been a Great bike but I bought a stump jumper and I was wondering how much someone would offer for this Bike so I can upgrade to an e-bike

    ReplyDelete