Thursday, June 19, 2014

Cannondale Team Saeco

I'm selling my baby; this is my beloved 2005 56cm Cannondale Team Saeco that I've owned since 2006. I've ridden this bike everywhere and loved every minute of it. It's better than 90% of the carbon bikes I've ridden -- solid as a rock. The Campy Record Carbon 10-speed drivetrain kicks some serious rear-end.

I'm including a spare wheelset: a Rolf Prima front and a Roval Rapide SL Carbon rear. The rear rim is slightly bent, so you wouldn't want to ride it on a race, but for training it would suffice. Hence, why it's a freebie.

The highlights:

- 56cm 2005 Cannondale Team Saeco aluminum frameset
- Cannondale Carbon fork
- Mavic Ksyrium wheelset
- Campagnolo Record Carbon rear derialleur / Record front derailleur
- Campagnolo Record Carbon 10-speed shifters
- Campagnolo Record brakes
- Cannondale SI carbon crankset
- Specialized S-Works Carbon seatpost
- Shimano Ultegra 10-speed cassette
- Pedals not included

SOLD.

No comments:

Post a Comment