Thursday, April 23, 2015

Specialized S-Works Tarmac SL3 Limited

So, I built up my dream bike last year ... and I've since realized it's far beyond my skill set.  You know -- the dude who buys a bike WAY beyond his abilities....well, when I ride this bike, that person is me.  As much as I love to look like I belong in the Tour, I don't.  So, here you have it folks: the best looking, eye-popping piece of road bike eye-candy you'll see for a while.  This is a 56cm 2011 Specialized S-Works Tarmac SL3 Limited with Enves (running Chris King hubs).  If you were to buy this bike in the LBS, you'd be looking around, ohh, $14,000 MSRP.  So, if you're serious about buying a bike that everyone on the street looks at and says "that guy's such a d-bag" -- here's your chance!!!

Here's the stock spec's: http://bikepedia.com/QuickBike/BikeSpecs.aspx?year=2011&brand=Specialized&model=S-Works+Tarmac+SL3+Limited

The highlights:

- 56cm 2011 Specialized S-Works Tarmac SL3 Limited carbon frameset
- Specialized S-Works carbon fork
- Enve / Chris King tubular wheelset (that's about $2,500 right there) - rear tire has 3-rides on it. 
- Sram Red rear / Sram Apex front derailleurs
- Sram Red carbon integrated crankset
- Sram Red carbon shifters/levers
- Sram Red brakes
- Easton carbon seatpost
- Ritchey carbon stem
- Easton carbon handlebar
- Pedals not included

SOLD.

No comments:

Post a Comment