Friday, October 30, 2015

Yoeleo Carbon

This is my road baby; I built her up earlier this year after selling my Tarmac SL3.  I wanted a sleek, sexy bike - and this proved to be it.  Just look at the pictures and you'll understand what I mean.  This is a Yoeleo carbon frame; you can learn more about them here: http://www.yoeleo.com/frames.html

It's a 55cm frame with carbon fork; I built it up with 105 and Ultegra, but recently replaced the rear derailleur from a 105 to Dura-Ace (not pictured).  The pay-off is obviously the ENVE tubulars; they're on 240-S hubs.  The rear does need a new tire.

The highlights:

- 55cm Yoeleo carbon racing frame
- Carbon fork
- ENVE EDGE carbon tubulars
- Shimano Dura-Ace rear derailleur / 105 front derailleur
- Shimano 105 shifters/brake levers
- Shimano Ultegra crankset
- Shimano 105 brakes
- Shimano Ultegra 10-speed cassette
- Carbon racing saddle
- Easton carbon stem
- Pedals not included

SOLD.

No comments:

Post a Comment