Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Ibis Ripley LS

This is my baby; I work in the industry and always build and part ways with my babies, so no biggie -- but still, I love this bike.  This is my large Ibis Ripley LS carbon frame with a 2021 Trust Message front fork, brand-new (NEVER USED) DT Swiss X1900 carbon wheels (like I said, I work in the industry - these were sent to me for a dream build), 12-speed drivetrain, XTR brakes, etc.  It's loaded.


The highlights:


- 19" (Large) 2017 Ibis Ripley LS carbon frame

- Fox Float Kashima rear shock

- Trust Message fork (awesome)

- DT Swiss 1900 carbon 29" wheels (brand-new, never used)

- Maxxis tires (brand-new)

- LTWOO A12 1x12 rear derailleur / rear shifter

- Shimano XT Microspline 12-speed cassette

- Race Face NEXT carbon 1x crankset

- Shimano XTR hydraulic disc brakes

- PNW dropper

- I'm going to swap the saddle out (you're not getting my Troy Lee baby) ...

- Pedals included


SOLD.




No comments:

Post a Comment