Monday, October 3, 2022

Commencal Supreme Junior 27.5

 This is a size (Junior) -- that's the actual size -- 2018 Commencal Supreme Junior 27.5 in great shape. I built two of these up for my kids; one is a 6th grader (girl) and the other a 4th grader (boy). My girl enjoys cycling but not the aggressive kind, so I built up a carbon hardtail and am selling this as I don't need two of them.

These are HARD to find; a 27.5" XS-sized bike that's perfect for kids itching for Junior Devo and NICA. I've built it up with a 130mm Pike RCT3 up front (stock is 130mm but the less-travel option was better for my daughter); a Cane Creek Double Barrel in the rear (needs an overhaul), a Sram XX1 1x11 drivetrain, brand-new Z-Race brakes, a brand-new HardRock 1x crank (generic Shimano), DT 350 hubs (rear wheel is a DT and brand-new), etc.
The highlights:
- 2018 Commencal Supreme Junior 27.5 frame
- Rock Shox Pike RCT3 130mm fork (needs a new axle -- it broke while preparing this listing)
- Cane Creek Double Barrel 150mm rear shock (needs overhaul; has a slow leak)
- WTB / DT Swiss 27.5 wheels on DT 350 hubs (rear is brand-new)
- Sram XX1 1x11 drivetrain
- Shimano XT 11-speed (11-42t) cassette
- HardRock 1x crankset (brand-new, generic Shimano)
- Z-Race hydraulic disc brakes (brand-new, generic Shimano mineral oil)
- Pedals not included
SOLD.


No comments:

Post a Comment